Версия для печати темы
Нажмите сюда для просмотра этой темы в оригинальном формате
Кулинарный форум Хорошей кухни > Архив > Украшение Тортов-34

Автор: Oleanna 30.05.2009 - 19:51
The recipe:
22 tbs salted butter, softened (about 3 sticks)
2/3 c. Crisco shortening
5-7 tbs heavy cream
2 tsp clear vanilla
2 lbs powdered sugar (about 8 cups)
1-3 tbs corn syrup
Frequently asked questions: Can I use all butter? Yes, but cut down on the amount of liquid you add, all butter buttercream is a lot softer and will melt quicker if you have hot hands (like me!) What is Crisco? Crisco is shortening, or hydrogenated vegetable fat. Here are some names shortening go
es by in other countries-Manteca Vegetal, Trex, Copha My frosting turned out too thin, what should I do? Add more powdered sugar until it's the consistency you want. My frosting turned out too thick, what should I do? Add more liquid until it's the consistency you want. Will this hold up in heat
and humidity? Yes, but I've never tried it in full sunlight. Will this be white? It's more of an ivory color due to the butter. Can I use something other than heavy cream? Yes, you can use light cream, half and half, or whole milk. Just beware, the less fat in the liquid, the thinner the frosting
will be. Watch your consistency.... Why corn syrup? Corn syrup add some elasticity to the frosting, allowing it to bend some. It is also a thinning agent but it won't add to the sweetness. Can I use this to make chocolate buttercream? Yes, add 6 oz. unsweetened chocolate that's been melted and co
oled to room temp. Add this just before adding the sugar. Music: Farthest Outpost-Halo 3

Девочки кто может помогите перевести. ПЛИЗЗЗЗЗЗ