Версия для печати темы
Нажмите сюда для просмотра этой темы в оригинальном формате
Кулинарный форум Хорошей кухни > Разговоры > Вопросы на религиозные темы

Автор: koziulskij 5.05.2007 - 14:23
Получили сегодня от своего американского друга письмо следующего содержания:
GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU
Everything that is going wrong in your life today shall be well with you this year. No matter how much your enemies try this year, "they will not" succeed. You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals this year. For the remaining months of this year (2007), all your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will be incoming in abundance. Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings, sorrows, and pains because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. He has taken away the hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you down.
I knocked at heaven's door this morning, God asked me... My child! What can I do for you? And I said, "Father, please protect and bless the person reading this message"... God smiled and answered... Request granted.
If you believe this message, send it to seven persons and the one who sent it to you.
By doing this you have succeeded in praying for eight people today.
If you do not forward, the prayer will stop.

Я не знаю что с этим делать, ничего лучше не придумала, чем разместить здесь. (мы неверующие sad.gif ) Может кому-то это нужно smile.gif